Friday, October 16, 2009

Nobody Is Another Word for Me

Dear Karl Lagerfeld,

I think you are kind of neat. Supposedly you're 76 years old and yet are very active. You even lost almost 100 pounds a while back. You still run your own label and Fendi. Good for you!

You've also had some fights with people like Anna Wintour. She didn't like the fact that you put strippers on the runway. I'm not going to pick sides in that war of crazy-gloved-man versus crazy-skinny-faced-lady but you know, whatev.

I do have a bone to pick with you. To each his own I guess. I mean, I've seen those episodes of Project Runway where all the designers are confused when they design something for people who are a size 12. I get it - the proportions are complicated.

Karl, let me just tell you, you of the strange glove obsession, you don't have to look at them. I? I would love to see some people on a runway looking more like me. If you don't want to design for my size 8 self, its cool, J.Crew does a fine ol' job.

Das your loss,

The Lady With the Weight Loss

No comments: