Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Blame Healthy Habits for This One

I have a confession to make: I didn't eat dinner last night.

I have another confession to make: I ate my weight in carbs and cheese for lunch yesterday.

These confessions go together nicely. The results of these choices have been less than appreciated. Lets go to the video:

Monday's breakfast: Came in two parts, one before fiance got up and I was starving and one after when I made eggs for both of us.

Monday's lunch: Came in a GIANT PILE OF CHIPS AND CHEESE AND PASTA AND JUNK yummy nomonomnom. Also, came at about 2 pm, hence a strategically larger-than-normal breakfast.

Monday afternoon: CRASH! NAP! ZZZZ!

Monday evening: Teach a cycle class while half awake and still very full.

Monday dinner: Apple, yogurt, ohgodnomoreblehhhh.

Tuesday breakfast: Normal - toast, bacon, a usual 300ish calories.

Tuesday lunch: Occurred at 11 am because, I think, I was so starving after the ohgodnomoreblehhhh thing.

Tuesday dinner: Just occurred at 4 pm in the form of curry from a tasty Asian restaurant near my office.

Now, I would have waited to have dinner at home if I weren't planning to go straight to the gym from work in about an hour. Clearly, the gym is at fault here.

Stay tuned to find out if I ever get back on a normal eating schedule. For the love of God, someone help.

No comments: