Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bring It

Okay, no, take it back. Why is it that everything always happens in groupings? No, its not a crisis that last Thursday evening through Sunday was kind of a caloric mess. I did my best, I'm cool with it. Particularly since I've been all awesome and journal-y since then. Monday through Thursday (at lunch time) is so easy!

Today, Tuesday, I even planned to work out at home after work. But slllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwllllly. Slow, like molasses, my body has suddenly decided to cramp in a million places and I could barely muster the energy to go get my snack from the office fridge. Uterus, I hate you (let me know anytime if I'm sharing too much, really).

This is another way of saying: I had a date with the erg tonight but it might change into a date with my couch. Rarrrr.

No comments: